A little bit about me…
My name is Kelsey Bross. I specialize in creating strategic multimedia.I hope to work with individuals and businesses to grow their brand presence through a multitude of channels like social media.As an aspiring PR Professional, I help develop materials such as logos, social media profiles and strategic PR campaigns.In fact, I helped organize digital strategy for the 2019 Emmys season as a part of a marketing team at the Television Academy.
Our efforts resulted in the hashtag campaign #howyouseetv as well as the creation of many short interview-style videos of cast and crew taken at a variety of academy events throughout awards season.
On a personal note, I love television and movies and hope to work closely with the industry throughout my career!
Areas of Specialty
Project Manager – 21Grams Rad Science
(2021 – Current)
- Provided support to the Project Director
- Managed database of package design concepts from an internal organizational system
- Outlined client recaps and budgets
- Managed numerous vendors for a multi-day photo shoot
- Wrote brand-driven pitches for email distribution to editors of print and online publications
- Curated influencer lists
- Assisted in showroom appointments for high-profile personalities. Organized, coordinated, and displayed items to be reviewed and chosen for clients
- Drafted copy for social media platforms, as well as scheduled posts via Hootsuite
- Created social media content at Academy events
- Collaborated with internal team in campaign brainstorm meetings
- Assisted with talent wrangling at the 71st Annual Emmys